Friday, November 14, 2008

My Photography Presentation

Finally, this will be the last presentation, after this presentation, all the heavy workload start decreasing already. Now left two more assignment to be done. OMG, wat worries me the most is the time is passing by too fast, school life and university is always the best times for having all the fun, sometimes I m really curious y ppl r so afraid of going to uni n rather spend thier time staying inside their own room. Maybe I just dun understand, hahahah! Nvm about tht, let get to the main topic, I was really glad to see all my frenz putting the effort in taking the photograph and also to see everyone of them improving day by day which is really a very good things. I will like congrats all my frenz on all thier assignment they done this semester! Without them, BPD 4 wouldn't be a such a great and yet extra-ordinary class. Below will some pictures taken during tht day! Enjoyz!


My photograph n me! =)



Presenting BPD 4



They just love my book. LOL! =)



You wouldn't want to know what we are doing! XD


Well, that's all for this section! Hope u guy like it! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha whats that suupose to mean ha yangyang.ppl that stays at home.ahahha =p

Yang Yang said...

hahah, wat i mean is those who love staying inside their house! =)

Anonymous said...

WHERE IS MY LEVI'S

ericc

Yang Yang said...

In my laptop bro! =P