Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Retro Futuristic (Lamborghini Gallardo)

It has been ages since I last post something that has anything related to the word "DESIGN". Well, the design below is part of a assignment and a contest given by the lecturer. Guess I will just let the picture do the talking as I am freaking tired now.... =(

The overall design on the Lamborghini Gallardo!


Since Jing Wen left her artwork at my laptop, I will show u guy what she done with her Lamborghini Gallardo. Hope u won't mind jing wen, as I didn't even ask you.

Awesome rith. The blending of the vector n color is just simply sensational...

Well, tht all for now! Hopefully will start blogging my blog more often from now onwards. Gonna go get some rest now as I need to hit the gym in few hours time... =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yang, u posted my design huh! thanks for ur "praising" wow! simply sensationallll !hahahhahhaha

ADORA CHLOE said...

mr n ms tan.. booking one round ride and rm100 k, thanks =)..

Yang Yang said...

geraldine - lol, so happy ah u! Like winning first prize d.... =)

Adora - I also book from u first ya. Tq =)

Anonymous said...

no happy at all okayyyy! i also wan the one round ride and free thailand trip, yang!

Yang Yang said...

geraldine - if I win yeah which most probably is very hard. =)