Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sony Playstation Move

Sony has finally unveiled their much speculated motion controller for the PS3 console. The Playstation Move takes obvious inspiration from the Nintendo Wii’s runaway success in this generation of the console wars.

The Playstation Move requires the Playstation Eye unit, which if you don’t already have will be available as a bundle, and offers more precise motion detection. The ball on top of the controller (look kinda weird for me but look cute anyway) actually changes colour to allow the Eye unit to detect it more accurately.

It still kinda look weird holding this Move on my hand.


It look more like a torch to me in the beginning rather than a playing game controller...


For me, I felt that there is not need for Sony to create this new controller as I still prefer the old version type of Dual Shock Controller than all other gaming controller. Maybe it will prove me wrong in the end when it comes out.

Stay tuned as the neverending geekery continues.

No comments: