Friday, May 14, 2010

A.S.S.I.G.N.M.E.N.T.S

Gosh, the hype over London still stuck around my mind. Seriously I need to get that out of my head so that I can really concentrate on the tons of assignments in-front on me. And I seriously mean TONS OF ASSIGNMENTS!!!

This is the Graphic Design Project for the exhibition!

I really feel like puking non-stop as all I do is just keep designing for this Inkredible Exhibition. And what is worst, there is still pile of different assignments waiting for me to rush and complete. I am not complaining about the insufficiency of time but it was just way too long that I am still stuck with this project. Hopefully everything will be ended nicely by next weeks with everything printed out!!!


Starbuck! =)

How I wish I could grab a starbuck at this hours and just chilled out with friends there.

2 comments:

Yangy said...

Gambateh~ make your time if you have not enough time. i believe you can do it. =]

Yang Yang said...

haha, I tot I written it is not the time problems!!
Thank anyway! =)