Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Sister!!!

Just wanna let you know how great you have been in my life! Life wouldn't be the same if you wasn't here with me until now! I just couldn't believe how fast the time has gone and it is already 20 years I have been with you! Thinking of this, I tend to miss the old times where we are stuck inside the study room every-night studying and doing homework but instead we are sharing jokes among each other, fooling around and hoping daddy won't come in and check on us! Let all these be a good memories for us to remember ya!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!

I bet you have a great party that day with your friends and hope that you enjoys it! Lastly, just wanna let you know that all I ever wanted for you is to see you live through your life happily with lot of joys and to be there for you when you needed me the most! =)

No comments: