Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It is 1st of June!!! (Short Film Review)

1st of June, this is the first thing I saw today when I grab hold of my phone! Still can't believe time has passed by so fast. Couldn't it be a bit slower? Well, let just put that aside first, as for now I just wanna show my thankfulness to Adora Chloe, Abg. Ben, William Au and David Teh!!!! THANK A LOT GUYS for being such good actors and actress inside my short film video. I always thought it is going to hard for me to do shooting for the very first time but because of you guys determination to help me, it make everything seem so easy!!! I guess I will just let the pictures do the talking. =)


Spend nearly 7hrs inside David's Studio shooting the first scene.
Thank for allowing me to turn your studio into a crime scene! =)


When the blood run dry, it is time to add again!!!


Thank for helping me out the whole day, pointing to me the direction
I should shoot.


They both sure look tired now! They both are indeed pro
in filming!!!


Shooting for the final scene inside the house!!!


Came the next shooting where I shoot inside my uncle's office! Thank
for lending me the place! Shoot a total of nearly 4:30hrs inside! Thank ya William. =)


Finally the shooting is almost finish! Took another 3:30hrs up
the hill shooting the final scene.


Then lastly came the part where we shoot inside this 1.6M house! =)


The editing part is always the hardest but I should manage to finish
what should be done bfr this Thursday!


Thank you guys for the hard work yeah! Appreciated it!

It sure was a fun experience doing this shooting for my assignments and it sure teach me a lot things. Guess I should go back to work now! =)

2 comments:

ADORA CHLOE said...

yeahhh... sama sama.. hahaha =)

Yang Yang said...

haha! =)