Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Need a second to breathe!!!

Never feel so exhausted until the point where everything surrounding me seem so dull! I guess this is the point where I understand how truly tired I am. Guess I won't heading to Singapore tomorrow already for my cousin's wedding! I really feel like attending this one but guess I have to let go for this time! At least my assignments for short film is nearly done!

Should say bye bye to you after tomorrow!


Just a little thought.

My heart and soul flutters,
On every tears you drop,
It is so very special,
Yet it make me feel so lost all the time,

Mistakes are bound to happen,
Yet I will learn to correct it,
Nothing is perfect in this this world,
Unless you understand the boundary of it,

If I can build a lake,
You can consider that yours,
If I can control the weather,
I will make sure everyday is sunny bright day,

I cannot build a lake neither do control the weather,
But I will always be there when you needed me the most!


2 comments:

ADORA CHLOE said...

romanticnya

41 said...

agree with you dora