Monday, June 28, 2010

You'll be loved!

I love to see you smile
Knowing that I am the one that caused that smile
I love it when you are giving me a hug
Knowing that I am the one for you

I'll always be there
To show you how much I care
I don't mind spending every moment
Letting you know that deep inside my heart is where you'll stay

If the whales can have their oceans
And angels can have their heaven
Then I, my sweetheart, I can have you =)

This the love I'll share with you always
A love that will last us all our days
It's for all these reasons and more
That's why I LOVE YOU!

If there is one place I want to be right now, it will be in your arm!


See you in two weeks time, sweetheart! =)

7 comments:

sandra said...

Mr.Yang2:
yao zhe yang SWEET ma? ma yi pa guo lai le.
PS:ask ur "sweetheart" translate to you~hehe

41 said...

wow yang !
tau apa "鸡皮疙瘩掉满地" or not?
LOLOLOLOL
aiyoooor so sweeeeeeeet, congrast :)

Yangy said...

okie~ see ya~ =D

Yang Yang said...

sandra - haha, NEED NNED! no worries, I will ask her to explain for me! hehe

41 - haha, i tak tahu apa tu! mcm very deep ler! LOL
Thank a lot 41 =)

yangy - c u dude next semester!! haha

ADORA CHLOE said...

awwwwww... so sweeettttt~

陈晓凤 said...

wooooooooh. so sweeeeeeeeeeeett♥ ♥ ♥
haha =)

Anonymous said...

congrats man !