Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Book Conceptual 'MARVEL SUPERHEROES IDENTITY'

My first assignment for my Graphic Design is to create a book with at least 40 pages inside excluding all the contents n introduction part. After thinking for some time, I decided to choose MARVEL as my topic due to the reason I m being a Marvel's fan myself. Whenever I designed the things I like, I will automatically add in more effort n desire in doing it, wells tht's me. ><

Supposedly, my topic will be "Marvel Superheores Biodata but ERiC CHiH say that using the word "Identity' look more professional so I tried to apply it n it really do sound nicer n professional, hahahahaha. Thank ya! The layout inside about the Marvel's identity is mostly the same as I try to make it easy for both kids and adult to read n enjoy it. I applied the photo montage things for almost 99% inside the book, every picture is being edited n I jus enjoy doing it. Besides jus creating the book, I also printed my main Marvel's design on the shirt. Then lastly I created a packaging for it, I try to make the packaging look like a file and also have a function of it so people can use it too. Well, I will let te picture do all talking.......... enjoyzzzzzzzz =)


The Preview of Everything!



Page 43, The Silver Surfer Page!



Page 38, The Venom Page!



Page 33, Your Friendly Neighborhood, Spider-Man Page!



 Page 5, The Gambit Page!


The Book Itself!



The T-Shirt along with My Packaging!




The Whole Set of it! =)



And not to forget the price of it! Cheap rith? =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rm388 o.O
awesome work on the venom page =)

Yang Yang said...

lol, supposedly wanna put somewhere below RM 200 but my frenz say too cheap lar so........
Thank man, glad tht u like it! =)