Friday, September 12, 2008

My First Human Vector Drawing

I m being given an assignment of drawing a human vector for my computer graphic, I can either choose myself as the portrait or someone else. So I choose myself as the portrait to draw. When the lecturer was showing us the sample of the vector, the whole class was like OMG, tht would be too hard to draw bah. The examples shown was too amazing, but wat to do, we as a designer should know how to do this...........

Below will show the process of doing the illustrator. Enjoyz =)



I started off with head first!



Then color it, the mouth is actually the hardest part.



The jacket and jean part!



I changed the skin color tone to a lighter color and reconstruct the mouth again!



        Touch up for the face, took me 3 hours for it!


   
The Preview of it!



The Final Outcome of it! =)

No comments: