Saturday, September 20, 2008

My first T-Shirt printing

I decided to make myself a T-Shirt based on my Marvel's Design for the book conceptual free gift. After finishing designing the Marvel design, I ask Adora for the location of the printing shop, she say she will be at that area too tomolow.

So the next day, after my BM class, my frenz bring me over to Times Square, and I travel from there to Pasar Seni, upon reaching,  I call Adora n ask where is she, she say she is at Old Town, at first i tot it is somewhere around tht area, so I decided to search myself. Then I walked all the way to the end of the Petaling Street n still couldn't find it, then  I call her again, then she say it is at the other direction. OMG, I have to walk all the way n start all over again to the area, but it didnt took for me to find it. Then finally I managed to meet her, get my shirt done printing then quickly rush over to Pudu to meet cousins where we have to rush bak to Johor for her cousins weddings..........

Enjoyz my shirt pic...... =)


The Front Design of it!



The Back Design of it!




And of course Me n My T-Shirt! =)


No comments: