Thursday, October 16, 2008

At least for this one hour!

OMG, during this few weeks, I spend most of my time on assignment only, no time for entertainment at all, it is like living in world with assignment onli! My god, but since I have a hour free now so I decided to post up the post I should have post long ago! Adora keep asking me when so at least now I have the precious time to upload it.

It was a Computer Graphic assignment where we are suppose to do a photo montage of ourself or someone else showing what is going to happen to us in future time, I think it is something like this for the topic. =) So I was rushing this project for few days already and the outcome is really s**k, but since I know I will re-do it again no matter wat happened so I decided not deleted this file first. Then the next day, when I reach uni, Adora keep saying she wanna see mine since she show me her one liao, then she keep laughing here and there stating the pciture is VERY CUTE, I was like wth, hahahahahah, then came Eric Chih and Miin, they say cute also. Later onto the day, Tze Yee say cute also! *pengsan*

Since they say it is cute, it would be really bad if I didn't do them a picture of them in the montage thing. So, I did them a free picture, "IT IS FREE GUY"! hahahahahaha ><


Now, I really know why they say cute already! Isn't is cute? =)

Now, off to my packaging assignment! Will upload soon enuff! =)

4 comments:

ADORA CHLOE said...

wakakakakkakaka... wei! very funny leh.. for now, my favourite post here.. wahahaha.. when i read i keep laughing.. saw the picture, then laugh some more XD i wonder how if u made the whole class XD hahahaha.. sure very funny.. all berbaris.. hahha.. yeah, now when im down i knw wat to look at ody XD

Yang Yang said...

hahahahahah, very cute lar, next time i will make a sculpture out of it! Woah, the whole class, will do it when I m really tht free, hahahahhaahah. Glad tht u really like it. =) hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

yang yang the art wrk u do very very very cute leh..haha..

Yang Yang said...

hahahahahaha, tht y i did them a free photo! =)
I will add u too inside when I m free. lol
Thank for the comment yeah! ><