Friday, October 10, 2008

Night Outdoor Model Shooting

As for the nith outdoor model shooting section, first of all, I was planning for a morning shooting at some garden park but Stef Quah says trying at night would be nicer and more special. Since it is not that easy shooting at night especially when u wanna get a clear shot on the face. But since I am in Kepong alderi, y dun give it a try. During that Thursday night, David bring us to the Curve there cause I want my background to have a lot high buildings, on the way walking to the Curve from the car park, it was quite embarrassing cause we have carry all sort of stuff, from a big reflector to tripod and all Stef punya extra accessories, some more we are not professional yet, hahaha. When we reach there, it was raining, at one point, Stef has to stand under the rain with an umbrella of course for 30 seconds without moving cause the light there is not bright enuff, some more I can't shoot so close to her since it is raining. The most frustrating thing is I dun know y there is still a lot noise on her face even-though my ISO is onli 100 - 200, I jus dun get it. So during that nith, no many clear picture were managed to catch due to a lot of reasons but since it was just a try out onli, at least I still learn something. =)


This is shot between the Curve and Cineleisure Mall, so many ppl walking around making it so hard to shoot! =)



We shoot here for so long! This is the part where the noise occur but I really want to thank Stef for her patient in waiting and keep posing all over n over agian. Thank a lot ya! =)



  

No comments: