Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Model Shooting!

The assignment for my next photography module, model shooting! After learning the basic of the studio lighting, we are suppose to used all that for the model shooting. Shooting in the studio is divided into two different type of categories which are the high key and the low key. The other option is that you can shoot outdoor too. So I choose one photo to be shoot in studio and the other one on the outdoor. As for the model, I find one of my old classmates Stef Quah (elephant) for the role of the model. So I start the shooting during the raya break inside Atudio 3. So as usual, she was late for the shooting! In the beginning, there was already 6-7 lights ready, so I try to test the lighting first along with shooting some photo. After taking few pictures, I go over n ask Ah Hok, is this consider high key n any other area need to be repaired. He say the left side tone's color is not that great, so he bring over another 2 lights and ask me attached it again. Woah, I was like, 9 lights, wth.............. then I tried again to shoot again, the tone do appeared more perfectly on both side. So I began with my first model shooting, shoot! shoot! shoot! ...................... By the way, I have to thank Shern Ai for helping Stef with the posing and other stuff, thank ya! And not to forget, I want to thank Stef Quah too for being my model, thank a lot ya! =)
Below is the picture of the model shoot by by me. Enjoyz. =)


This is the one I like the most! No Photoshop at all. =)



Posing! =)



And Again! 



No comments: