Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BUSY WEEK!

It has been quite some time since I last post, tht is due to the heavy workloads given by the lecturer. I needed to start my works as early as possible due to the fact that I really hate last minutes work. So during this few weeks, my room is packed with of packaging stuff, paper, boxes and not to forget out, lot of PERSPEX! My room is becoming more congested day by day, hope I can get all this things clear out by week 15. 

During this few days, frenz has being asking me to show them my packaging but I haven't really finish it yet so I decided to take some photo of which I have done and show it here. =)


My room fill with perspex and all type of stuff!


Well, see the table on the left, tht table is suppose to used for 
cutting stuff, drawing & tracing and measuring but now fill over 
with my packaging stuff, luckily I have a second table to work on! =)


Lastly, tht is some of the packaging I done at least for now! =) Enjoyz!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. packaging looks rili nice.. makes mine look like kindergarten work, haiz..

Yang Yang said...

dun say like tht adora, yours one is better than mine! =)

Anonymous said...

wei~dont fight wit me o~i wil lose..:(

Yang Yang said...

lol, no lar kawan, i will let u win! =)

ADORA CHLOE said...

roxy vs quiksilver XD

Yang Yang said...

hahahahahahah! =)